Friday, April 15, 2011

SIster-Brotherly Love

I would gladly like to say that Makenzie is in love with her brother...
I thought this would be really difficult for her bringing
Kayden home but she seems to be doing quiet well with him.

She is so cute when it comes to him...
*tries to give him toys to play with (soo cute)
*wants to cuddle with him
*loves touching him (nicely..something that Chris and I have to say to her
because she can be a little rough)
I can tell that Makenzie is going to be an amazing big sister...She just has such a great loving heart!

Here are some photos of their cuteness...

I just love that they are already having that
Sisterly-Brotherly Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, warms my heart!! Pictures to Cherish. So very precious! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work Kenzie (mommy and daddy too).
    Loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!