Today, We took Kayden to his very first doctor's appointment.
His doctor said he is looking and doing amazing.
Here are Kayden's Measurements...
* 20 inches long (50.75%)
* Weighs 7 lbs and 3 ounces (25-50%) (He lost 10% of his body weight..which is normal)
* Head Circumference 35 1/2 cm (25-50%)
Kayden also got circumcised today!
Poor LiL Guy!!
This was definitely hard to watch and see our little guy go through this. I know that he is not going to remember the pain or this tragic day. After this procedure, he has been sleeping most of the day. He will wake up with little cries every now and then. He really does not want to eat that much but luckily I have been able to get three really good feedings in with him.
Other Updates with Kayden...
* Doing an amazing job on latching with Breast Feeding...which I'm super excited about!!
* He sleeps most of the day and is usually up in the early hours of the morning.
* Such a cuddle bug. He loves sleeping on my chest.
Sometimes thats the only way I can get him to go to sleep in the early hours of the morning.