Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pitter-Patter...Pitter-Patter

Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, peter picked a peck of pickled peppers. Speaking of pickles, Chris is eating a pickle as we speak due to the hunger he developed during our productive day!

~Chris had to work this morning, while Makenzie and I took a nap until about 11.
Then, I started getting ready for the big day at the Doctor's.

~Once Chris got home, we pretty much headed right out the door to drop Makenize
off with Ann and Lyndsey.

~Makenize loves hanging out with them, especially her little boyfriend, Noah!! They rode his toy four wheeler for a few minutes. Their expressions were priceless!!!


Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, I picked a peck of a good restaurant, Panera Bread.

~After Dropping Makenzie off, we had about a half hour to spare. So we thought we would go to Panera Bread for a quick bite to eat...Yummmyyy!! It was nice enjoy some time with my hubby, just him and I. We were able to enjoy each others company, actually have a full on conversation without getting interrupted. Don't get me wrong, we love going out to lunch or dinner with Makenzie, but I was able to actually eat my entire meal without having to stop and give her some. I had my favorite Cheese Brocolli soup in a bread bowl as Chris had his Fuji Apple Walnut Chicken salad.

Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, Kayden picked a peck of a day to have hiccups. We listened and watched his little heart and diaphragm work in concert with eachother.

~Today, was the big day with our doctors. During my last appointment, I was measuring two weeks bigger. So, my doctor decided to schedule me an ultrasound. Today, was the big day. We found out that Kayden is only measuring TWO days bigger, my fluid is looking good (I have about 18.1 % fluid), his heart looks amazing (all four chambers are working very well together), his diaphragm was working pretty hard today (he had the hiccups pretty bad, they were also really strong...it was kinda sad seeing him with the hiccups, but really cute at the same time), and he is weighing at 4 lbs and 9 oz already (with about half to a pound a week, would put him at a 10 pound baby when he is born....ahhhhh).



So, all in all, It was an amazing day!! I'm glad that Kayden is doing great and looks amazing. He is seriously going to be a big baby! I can't wait for the day to meet our lil' man!!


Thats the Big News from the Lil Gerhardts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!