Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Steps....

We have, without a doubt, clearly, and unequivocally an official WALKER on our hands, as of Wednesday Night.

5 seconds of standing, followed by 3 distinct steps, with another 10 seconds of standing (more of a webble and wobble)... THEN she fell down!!!

So glad we could share it with Grandma and Grandpa Gerhardt as we were on the phone when she figured out she could take a step... moments later, she decided to take THREE more :)

I would like to say that I'm a horrible mother, because we did have it on video, and I was meaning to hit the stop button. Well instead of the stop button, I hit the DELETE BUTTON...Yes, I am truly upset with myself for it but I'm sure I will have more opportunities to get her walking. But I just wish I was able to have the very first steps on video.

So I guess I'm truly sorry for not having a video to show you of her walking but I will soon,
I PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!