Monday, February 28, 2011

If you don't understand how a woman could....

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child" (Linda Sunshine).


So basically what I'm trying to say is, I love my sister dearly,
but there are times she annoys the crap out of me. hehe...

Anyways, I was all smiles today...My sister was able to hang out with Chris, Makenzie, and Myself the entire day today. She normally never does that. I loved every moment of it.
We had many laughs, many cries (meaning Makenzie), many great conversations, and just a great day along...


So what I'm trying to say is....
Thank you Sis for hanging out with us. We all loved seeing you the entire day, especially Makenzie. She loves spending time with her auntie. You can just see it in her face when she see's you!!


Some Sister Quotes that I love:

"Sister to sister we will always be,
A couple of nuts off the family tree."
~Author Unknown

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.
You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." ~Amy Li



"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." ~Marion C. Garretty


I love you Sis...Thanks for all you do!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, that's so heartwarming!! Well written, love the quotes. You're both a couple of warm, loving and caring young ladies. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!