Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Soo Proud...

I would like to say that I'm soooo PROUD of my Hubby!!
He is doing an amazing job with his New Years Resolution.
...He is...
*Eating Better...he cut his calories in half!
*He is working out everyday!
* and looking pretty amazing!!
He is starting to look more and more like he did when we first started dating!
(BBBBBIIIIIGGGG SMMMIIILLLLEEEE!!!!)
When I was pregnant with Makenzie he gained over 50 pounds! More weight than what I gained when I was pregnant with her. But I would like to say that he started this new life style on
January 1st, and he is down 20 POUNDS!!
Yes 20 POUNDS in one month!
That is like something you see on the biggest loser!
So I just wanted to say that I'm very proud of you Babe! Keep up the great work! You look amazing! I can't wait to start working out with you, and get ready for the Marathons that we want to run together! =) I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!