Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday Funday!

We started our morning off at 7am, since that's the time that Makenzie thought that all of us should be awake at. After we all got up, I made some Eggo waffles...
(since that is my new obsession for the past two weeks)

...Once we all ate, Makenzie and I played, while Chris made his yummy chili for the big game...
It smelled soo yummy!

...Around 9am, we headed to the park with my parents. The weather is just perfect,
we could not pass that up.


...After we had lots of fun playing at the park, we headed home, put Makenzie down for her morning nap, Chris and I watched the Minnesota vs. Ohio State Basketball game, while I made our Rice Krispies Football Treats!

...Once Makenzie woke up from her nap, we headed over to the Medrano's for the Big Game!

We are cheering on the Steelers, just because we don't want the Packers to win due to Chris being a huge Minnesota Vikings Fan...


...Here is our team spirit for today's game...
Yes I know its the Vikings but like I said earlier, Chris is a huge Vikings Fan!


...We had lots of laughs, ate lots of yummy food, and most of all Enjoyed
Chris being home all day from work! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!