Friday, January 28, 2011

I Miss You!

4 years ago today, I lost one of the men that means the MOST to me...My Grandpa! Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I love and miss you soo much!! My Grandpa and I playing in the backyard!
One of my favorite pictures!!

Our Grandpa, Geoff, My Sister (Brittany), and Myself
We were helping Grandpa build his waterfall in his backyard!

Here are a couple of songs that I think of for this day....






I can't believe its been another year that my grandpa has not been here on earth with us. I know that he is watching us in heaven, and guiding us to make the right decisions. I just wish that he could be here today. So he can see all of us grow, as well as his great grandchildren!


Here is a quote that my mom, sister, and I wish we could do:


If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,


I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again!


I love you Grandpa and Miss you SOOO much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!