Saturday, June 19, 2010

Three Months...

Where does the time go?
Three Months ago...I did not think I would be where I am today. I'm a Wife, a Mother, a daughter, a sister, and a Christian.
I remember three months ago, I was just about to give birth to our beautiful little girl. I can not believe that she is already three months old.Its amazing what she is able to do now for only being three months old..
She is able to hold her head up...She is starting to teeth =/ ...She is trying to crawl up our chest if we let her...She tracks anything and everything that goes by her...She is still working on holding a bottle all by herself...She sleeps 6 to 8 hours a night...She loves to laugh at her daddy's songs that he comes up with on the spot...She is just our little pride and joy!In the past three months, a lot has happen to Chris and I. We were blessed with our baby girl, Makezie Nichole. About a month after she was born, we were blessed with finalizing our lake property =) and then we got married on the beach at Mandalay Bay. After the wedding, we went to Mexico for six days (talk about this in a future blog) and when we got back, we headed out to Minnesota for our reception that we were having out there.
I'm sure I am missing a few things that had happen in the past three months but those are the few things that truly mean a lot to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!