Saturday, July 2, 2011

Guardian Sleeper

What is the Guardian Sleeper?
Well this is what it is...

"The Guardian Sleeper® helps maintain a healthy body temperature throughout the night. Along with the feeling of being snuggled, this promotes increased sleep duration. For babies who get too hot or too cold, roll onto their tummies, kick their covers off or over their heads or get into compromising positions such as a face against the bumper or a limb through the bars, the Guardian Sleeper® is a must"

I think this would be perfect for when Kayden actually starts sleeping in his bed..
I definitely can not wait for that day =)

If you are interesting in trying to win this...you can enter to win on Take it from me
Good Luck to Everyone! =)

3 comments:

  1. I've zipped over from the hop, and I've been scrolling through your blog. I have to tell you what delight I've gotten from the photos. I laughed out loud at a couple of those darling pictures. I followed you before I even commented because I know I have to see those little baby faces again! Have a wonderful weekend...

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop! Love your sweet blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you! =) The definitely bring joy to my husband and my life!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!