Friday, July 8, 2011

Featured Smiley Hopper




First off, smile with me :) You made it through another week and deserve a big smile. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you so make it a good one!

This week's featured Smiley Hopper is Ashley from Lil Gerhardts!!
I asked Ashley a few questions about herself and her blog so you could get to know a little bit about her.
1) When did you first start blogging? Why?

I started blogging right before I gave birth to my daughter Makenzie. The reason I started blogging is because I wanted a way to document all the cute things she did throughout her life. Then I started blogging about our family, my pregnancy with our son, his birth, and his life now. I love being able to share with everyone about our simple life as we grow as a family and go through the journeys of life.

2) What's your favorite part about blog hopping?

My favorite about blog hopping is meeting new moms and other bloggers. I just love reading about others lives, children, and finding the cool giveaways.
3) What's your favorite hobby

My favorite hobby is crafting. I love making bows for my daughter. She has a bow that pretty much matches her outfits. My second favorite hobby is blogging. I just love to get my thoughts on paper and share with everyone. These two things are my stress reliefs :)

4) Who's your role model?

Umm...this is a tuff one. I would have to say my mother in law. She is an amazing women, she has a huge heart, would do anything for you, and she is just physically a strong women!

How it Works

* Follow Me and the Smiley Hopper of the week! (Spots 1 & 2) Leave us a comment with your blog/twitter/facebook url so that we can follow you back

* Grab the Smile With Me Saturday button then post on your blog to give your new followers a place to comment

* Add your blog/twitter/facebook to the list- (NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE) These entries will be deleted.

* Follow as many people on blog/twitter/facebook as you would like, Make sure you leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. Then Follow Back everyone that follows you & comments.
You can link your blog every Saturday at 12am EST. Have fun!!

















2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Chris, for being this week's Smiley Hopper - I'm delighted to meet you! :-)

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!