Saturday, June 18, 2011

Because Reality is better than your dreams...

I seriously do not know what I would do without my amazing hubby!! With me being soo busy and exhausted with school, Chris has definitely has become a team player in our house. He works 10 our days/nights then comes home and cleans the entire house at 12:30 in the morning. Thanks for always cleaning babe!! =)

I never thought my husband could get any hotter than on our wedding day. When I see him with our Daughter and Son his hotness has grown to where after 2 years of marriage and 2 kids later,
HE IS ON FIRE!!

Each day that I see him interact with our children it makes me fall even more in love with him. Whether it is reading them a story, making up a song to calm them down, wiping a nose, changing a diaper, playing princesses with Makenzie, teaching Makenzie how to talk and read, being a kid that she can play with or getting up at 3 in the morning to help with one of the babies. My love grows with each moment (and some moments can be extremely stressful than others) that I feel even more connected to him. I feel like we are on the same team and we are in this together. I feel like we have 2 beautiful little people that we create and it keeps us together forever!

Chris is truly amazing because when I was put on bed rest for 10 days when I was pregnant with our son. He stepped up and took it for the team ~ Chris would wake up early with Makenzie, make us all breakfast, make sure I was comfortable, made sure I was drinking enough fluids, and keeping me entertained at the best way he could. He was exhausted but he did not complain about one thing. He just wanted to keep me healthy and he keep our son inside me a few more days longer!

I LOVE this quote by Dr. Suess...
“You Know You Are In Love, When You Can’t Sleep Because Reality Is Finally Better Than Your Dreams.”

I love that quote because it describes our marriage. Chris is my dream come true. He is too good to be true. He cooks on all the time, he does the laundry without being asked if he sees it piling up, he cleans, he is sporty, he is a dedicated father and works hard for our family, he puts me ahead of everything, he makes time for me. The biggest turn on for me is when my husband takes time for not only me, but for our children as well.

But most importantly he is my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life!!
I love you soo much Christopher!

I love you soo much Christopher!! Thanks for being such an amazing Husband and Father to our two beautiful Children!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!