Sunday, June 19, 2011

Amazing Date Night...

Chris and I have not really been spending quality time with each other lately because I have been soo busy with my externship. So this past week, we ask my mom to come over and watch the kiddos for us while we went on our date.

We decided that we wanted to go to the lake and have a BBQ, watch the sunset and just relax with just the two of us. We had many laughs, great talks, great food, a beautiful sunset, and even a show. (there was a maternity photo shoot going on right next to us..lol)

Here is our date night in pictures...Apparently, there are lots of sheep that come into this neighborhood...lol
BBQ-Ing
Sunset <3
Chris & Ashley
<3


This was one of our best date nights!! Thanks for a great night babe! I love you!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had a lot of fun:) I am now following you on GFC and visiting from the alexa hop. I hope you will return the favors over at
    http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Date nights are so fun! I love to reconnect every once in a while. Thanks so much for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop this week. Hope you'll be able to join us again next week!

    Your Co-Host,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Alexa hop. Have a good day!

    http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/06/knitting-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you two had a great night! it can get so hard to just have a date night with your partner sometimes

    from super stalker sunday, would love a follow back :)

    www.whatthesemommiesthink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures, Cute kids. I am new follower. For me blogging is all about my kids too. I have one blog with my older daughter, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com where we talk about anything and everything and another for my younger daughter, Stories for Dora (http://storiesfordora.blogspot.com). Come Visit us.

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!