Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day One: 15 Facts

1. I was the first girl born on my dads side of the family after 4 generations.

2. Going to school for Medical Billing and Coding. Will finish by July 30, 2011

3. I married my best friend and the love of my life on October 15, 2009

4. I'm a mother of two beautiful children, Makenzie and Kayden

5. Born and Raised in Henderson.

6. I have a huge sweet tooth

7. Latest hobby for me is making hair bows for Makenzie and of course blogging
[if you consider that as a hobby..lol]

8. I'm a huge family person. I would rather spend time with
my family then going out and partying all night.

9.Love the outdoors. I need to be outside at least once a day. No matter
what it may be, I just need to enjoy the outdoors

10. Chris and I own a lake lot with Chris' Parents in Minnesota.
We will be moving out there as early as 2014.

11.I have three step brothers [Michael, Bobby, and Nathan] on my dad side of the family. I have an amazing sister [Brittany] She is my best friend!! On my moms side of the family, I have a Step Brother [Tim] and Step Sister [Erica].

12.Very Close to my Parents. I've always been really close with my dad. Definitely a
Daddy's girl. But as I get older, Im becoming closer and closer to my mom.

13. I met my Best Friend and Love of my life through our best friend, Daniel. We met at UNLV football game almost three years ago. That day definitely changed my life. We now have been married for almost two years, we have two beautiful children, we own our condo, we own lake property in Minnesota.

14. For 21 years of my life, I've been printing and signing my name illegally. I found this out when Chris and I got our Marriage Certificate. I've always thought that My name was Ashley Nichole Nill [Gerhardt] but that is wrong. My name is Ashley Nichol Gerhardt. I guess what happen was when I was born my dad was just soo excited about me being born that he wrote out the birth certificate way to fast and forgot to put the 'E" on my middle name.

15. I have my masters in massage therapy. I hope one day, I will be able
to do bodywork like Ive wanted too




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!