Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2: My Favorite Song

I'm a huge country music fan; however I do like other styles of music such as alternative, every now and then I will listen hip hop.
My favorite Song: I would have to say is...
[actually I have two favorite songs...is that allowed...of course it is..its my blog..hehe]

My ultimate Favorite Song is...
"Then" by Brad Paisley


This song has so many memories for Chris and I. Chris actually asked me to marry him while this song was playing, and this was our Wedding Song. So every time I hear this song, it brings me back to those days. I also LOVE when Chris sings this song to me. It is soo cute.

My Second Favorite Song is...
"Hello World" by Lady Antebellum



I don't know what it is about this song but every time it comes on the radio I turn
it up and sing my little heart out. Listen to it...I mean really listen to the words,
and Im sure the video will bring tears to your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!