Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have the Most....

Ammmazzzzinnnnggg HUSBAND!!
Thank you for taking such great care of me while I have been on bed rest. I really don't know what I would do without you! I love you babe!!

Thank You so much for...
*getting up with Makenzie every morning. I know how hard it is for you to get up with her when you are so tired. But you are making it possible for me to keep Kayden in a few more days inside the womb.
*helping me get up, walk, shower, and all that jazz when I'm very shaky.
*making dinner, feeding Makenzie, cleaning the house, getting anything and everything that My little heart dreams of
*keeping me entertained during this hard and emotional roller coaster that we have been through.
*keeping me comfortable as much as possible

I love you soo much babe! Thank You for everything you have done and do for me!!




1 comment:

  1. Ah, so sweet. You are the cutest couple and a great example of what love and marriage is all about. Love you all so much!! Mama G

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!