Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Doctor Appointments

Makenzie and I both had our Doctor's Appointments this week.
She had her 1 Year Well Check~Up on Monday, and I had my two week Check~Up on Tuesday!

I will start with Makenzie's Appointment...

Makenzie's Check~Up:
*She is 31 inches tall...puts her at 95%
*She weighs 26.2 lbs....puts her at 95% and above
*Her Head Circumference is 48 cm...puts her at 95% and above
(she has a big head like her daddy)
*Everything looks and sounds great. She is right were she should be,
even though she is a big girl!
*She got 4 immunizations (MMR, Varicella, Hib, and Prevnar) at this Check~Up =(
She was not a happy camper after these were given to her.
She did pass out shortly after we got her in the car and on our way home.


My 34 Week Appointment...
*I gained 6lbs in two weeks! I still can not get over that, but it is what it is. lol
*His heart beat sounds nice and healthy.
*At my 32 Week Check~Up, I was measuring a centimeter smaller, and at this appointment I was measuring two weeks bigger. So I'm really not sure what that means.
*Chris and I talked to my doctor about the actual birth, and many different things.
We did get lots of good information. =)
*I'm looking forward to my next appointment, because he is going to start checking me for dilation! So there is a possibility that Kayden will be here in about two weeks! =)
*He gave Chris and I homework (just use your imagination) He said that this will
help with my dilation.

So that is the news about our doctors appointment. I'm getting very excited about my next appointment. Kind of scary knowing that Kayden will be here in less than a month!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!