Tuesday, October 26, 2010

13 Weeks Pregoooo!

I know I say this everytime I blog about my pregnancy but it seriously feels like we just found out. This past week, my belly popped out...I was shocked when I woke up and saw it there. I did not showing this fast with Makenzie! Everyone has said that the second pregnancy you start showing and feeling things a lot faster than the first.

Things are starting to get a lot better..I'm not getting sick anymore and getting better and better each week with eating meat. Which is a plus!!


This week's of development are:
~ About three inches long, about the size of a medium shrimp and weighs about an ounce

(Kinda nasty...sorry..lol)

~Finger Tips have formed
~Veins and Organs are clearly visible through the tiny thinned skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!