Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 WeEkS!!

I've finally have made it to week TEN!!
I'm starting to show (picture well be posted soon) and I'm feeling a little better each day. I'm not as nauseous as I have been. I rarely have morning sickness or any type of sickness. Although, meat still does not work with me as much as I would like it too. I'm really starting to miss eating chicken, ham burger, ribs, tri-tip and all that good stuff!! I'm hoping that this will change in the next few weeks!
This Week's of the Baby's Development is:
~A little over an inch long, weighs as about a quarter of an ounce, its about the size of kumquat.
~This is the beginning of the Fetal Period, meaning--a time where the tissues and organs are rapidly growing and maturing.
~The kidney, intestines, brain, and liver are now making red blood cells in place of the disappearing yolk sac.
~Tiny finger and toe nails are forming
~Peach fuzz has started to form on the skin...(explains the heart burn)
~ The limbs are able to bend now
How is my body changing:
~ Starting to show a little bit (a lot sooner than I did with Makenzie)
~ My Uterus is about the size of a grapefruit (explains the frequent bathroom breaks)
~ Always tired...Cant wait to have my energy back
~ I hurt my lower back picking up Makenzie, So I'm having to go get adjusted tomorrow (Monday)
All in all...I'm feeling a lot better than I have been in the previous weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!