Thursday, September 9, 2010

SiX wEeKs!!

On Monday, I reached 6 weeks pregnant..
I think this past week, it finally hit me that I'm pregnant!

I have been soo nauseous this past week. I can only eat certain foods right now.

That is not fun at all...meat is the worst for me. Every time, I see it or smell it, it makes me very sick to my tummy. I hope this does not last because I love meat.

I honestly think we are having a boy. Chris's mom, Nyla, went through the same thing when she was pregnant with her three boys.

This weeks developments of the baby are:

[There are some major developments going on]

~ The nose, mouth, and ears are taking its shape
~Arms and Legs are protruding buds

~The heart is beating 100 to 160 times a minute


~Blood is starting to course through the body

~Intestines are developing

~Bud of tissue that will give rise to the lungs

~Pituitary Gland is forming as well as the brain,muscles, and bone

The baby is about a quarter inch long, its the size of a lentile.Also, this week I received my prenatal pills..My Doctor wanted me to be on this certain kind. They are all natural, basically a herb. I have to take two in the morning and two at night. I took two tonight and so far I don't feel sick at all..I hope they help me with all my nauseousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!