Saturday, September 18, 2010

7 WeEkS!!

Week 7: what can I say about week 7?
Well I definitly feel PREGNANT!
I know its only week 7 and that I have 33 more weeks to go, but still...
Ive been super tried, all I want to do is sleep, sleep, and sleep some more.
Thank God I have an amazing hubby that does not get to mad at me for not cleaning and he has to do it. I love you babe!
So this week I had a doctor's appointment and we were able to do an ultrasound. Chris and I were super excited because this was the first time we got see our newest edition to the
lil' gerhardts.
Here is a picture of our little bean:

The baby is about 1.09cm long and the heart beat is 120 a minute (healthy range) and they moved the due date up to May 1st, 2011.

Oh yah...there is only ONE in there. My doctor thought there might be more than one but we were able to make sure that there is only ONE...Thank God! LoL!
This weeks development of the baby is:

~Hands and Feet are emerging from Arms and Legs
~ Baby is still consider an embryo and still has somewhat of a tail

~ Baby has double in sized and is the size of a Blueberry!

~Eyelid folds partially covering the eyes and they already have some color

~Tip of the nose and tiny veins beneath the very thin skin
~Both Hemisphers of the brain are growing

~Liver is churning out the red blood cells

~ appendix and pancreas have formed

~ Intestines are bulging into the umbilical cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!