Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FaMiLy...




What is the true meaning of family?
Today, on my face book, I asked everyone what their thoughts were on the meaning of family. I only received two answer's and I truly love this answer...(thank you mama G) But this is what she wrote..Our family is a circle of Love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows.
Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.

I agree with this because to create a family you need the love, the strength, and the support to keep it going. If you don't have that in your family then I'm not sure that you would want to call it a family. With every baby that is born into the family, your circle is going to grow bigger and strong every time their is a new little bundle of joy born. Every experience you have with each crisis brings you in closer and brings in more love for each other. If a family goes through a bad or good experience no matter what the case may be. They will learn to love each other more and more each day.

What is the true meaning of family?
I think these past few months I have come to realize what family truly means to me! Family is about support. Family is about shared commitment. Family is about unconditional love; family is there when no one else is.
I love my family to the moon and back...I love how supportive my family can be when it comes to certain things. I love how they make everyone feel welcomed.
I'm very grateful to have gain the extended family that I have gained. I feel like I have been in the Gerhardt's family forever. I love how they make me feel so welcome and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!