Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eight Weeks Old

Dear Kayden (Our LiL' Man),
You are 8 WEEKKSSS Ollddd ALLLREADDYY?!
Where has these last 8 weeks gone? I can not believe our
you are already this old! Ahhh...lol!!
I remember bring you home from the hospital for the very first time, and how scared Daddy and I were to bring you home. We were really not sure what to expected having you and your sister home together. It was a bit of a challenge but I think that we figured it out. =)

What have you been up too??
*You are growing like a weed. You are definitely filling out very nicely!
I want to guess that you are weighing around 13 pounds...
Yes Definitely a Chunky Monkey!!

*You are eating 4oz bottles and there are times were you
want 2 more oz after your 4oz bottles. We are bottle feeding you now.
You seem to be taking it just fine. You are not spitting it up at all...Thank God =)

* You are wearing 3 to 6 month clothes!

*You are sleeping 6 1/2 hours a night..Thank You for sleeping that long! =)

*You are holding your head up so well. There are times where it gets a little shaky,
but other than that your doing great.

*When you are laying flat on your back, you are trying to turn to your side!!

*You NO LONGER have that horrible butt rash
(it took about 6 weeks of your life to get rid of it)
We went to a new Dr. and she prescribed you a butt cream called "Dr. Joe Butt"
(amazing stuff if your child has a horrible rash this will get rid of it)

*You make these cute little Koo's now!

What you LOVE?
*You LOVE to eat!!
*You LOVE being held by Mommy and Daddy
*You LOVE being talked too
*You LOVE when Sissy gives you kisses on your check...
and yes it melts Mommy and Daddy's heart!
*You LOVE car and stroller rides
*You LOVE the outdoors!
*You LOVE your swing and bouncer


What you Look like?
*You still have really dark hair on the back of your head
but on the top of your head it seems to be turning into a light brown if not blond.
*You have beautiful blue eyes
*The cutest smile
*You are very LOOONNNGGG!
You are definitely are going to
be tall like your Mommy


We Love you soo much buddy! We are looking forward to the upcoming month to
see what that has in store for your growth's and developments!

Love always and forever,
Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy

11 comments:

  1. He's just too cute!

    Thanks for the follow, following you back now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is such a sweet letter to your little man! I just did a similar post tonight about our youngest, who will be three soon. I cannot believe her baby years are almost behind her. It goes by so quickly!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - saw your link on the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop :)

    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you. I'm following from Super Stalker Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! Your babes are precious!

    I am a new follower. I'd love it if you came over to follow back and check out my brand new blog hop: Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun

    Thanks so much!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you on the blog hop. Congratulations on your lovely growing family. I will be back for more visits as I watch them grow with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what a cutie!! I love the last picture, his eyes are so blue! I'm a new follower from the Super Stalker hop!
    -Nikki
    Pretty Opinionated

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I love the "I live with my parent shirt" it is too cute.
    Enjoy every moment with your little man they grow up too fast - mine is 11 months now!

    Thanks for stopping by Little Miss Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....8 weeks old and he's wearing 3-6 month clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorable! Hi! I am visiting from the hop! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! My most recent blog post explains how in case my blogger follow button is down! thanks so much!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I'm now a follower from the Sunday Blog Hop! Would love a follow back :) http://peterpack99.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!