Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 30: What has been going on this past month...

Man o' Man, there has definitely a lot of things that have been going on for us.
  • We had to say our Goodbyes to Grandpa Jim this past month. We celebrated his life on May 13th in Burbank, California.
  • The following day was my birthday. So Chris, My sister, and Myself head to Disneyland for the day. Thank you to my dad and step mama for watching the kids for us.
  • I started my internship this month! =) Super Excited about that!
  • Took Kayden to get a 2nd opinion about his really bad butt rash, and now its basically gone! Woohoo!!
  • Chris and I are going to be celebrating our First Wedding Anniversary on the 30th! =) [Blog to Come]

I'm sure I've missed a few things but those where the major events! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!