Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 4: Favorite Movie

I have soooo many favorite movies that its hard to just narrow it down to one movie.
So I will do my top three favorite movies...

First Movie is...

"How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days"
I LOVE this movie..It has two of my favorite actor/actress in it. Its a love story and a comedy all in one movie...What is there not to love about it? =) Beside I would like to brag that I have that yellow dress that she is wearing!!

Second Movie is...

"Pearl Harbor"

An AMAZING movie!! For some strange reason I'm so interested in the World War II but more in Pearl Harbor. But that is not the only reason why I love this movie...I love the Love story that this movie has in.


Third Movie is...

"The Time to Kill"

This is a movie that most of you probably would not expect to be one of my favorite movie but it is. I honestly don't even know what to say about this movie and the reasons why I love this movie. You should seriously watch it and you will understand why I love it.

I know I said three movies..but I did just think of another movie that is classified as my favorite and that would be...

"The Notebook"

I'm a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan and he wrote this amazing story...I think every girl has Notebook-ed their Husbands/Boyfriends. This is just a classic love story! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!