Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I love Easter Time!! The reason I love Easter is because its the sign of new life, new beginnings, new everything.

I also I love Easter because of the memories I have from when my grandfather was alive. We would go over to my grandparents in the afternoon for dinner. As dinner was still in the process being made, we (all my cousins, my sister and I) would go look for Easter Eggs all over the yard. Family time meant so much to my grandfather and having my entire family there was amazing, all of us getting alone enjoying each others company and having so much love for each other.

This Easter was amazing...
...We picked Nanni up from the airport on Saturday. We went to lunch at Applebee's and then the Easter Service later on. All I have to say about Easter Service was that it was AMAZING!! I just love going to the services at our church, they always know what to say when we are going through hard times.
...After the service, we came home to color some Easter Eggs. This was Makenzie first time coloring eggs. We had so much fun coloring eggs. Nanni, Grandma Wagner, Auntie Brit, and Uncle Joe all came over to help color eggs. Thank you for being here.


...Once we got Kenzie all cleaned up from the dye of the eggs and into bed. Chris, Mama G, and I started making cupcakes. We had our own Cupcake Wars. It was really fun making our cupcakes.

Easter Morning...
...We woke up had some breakfast, waited for Grandma and Grandpa Wagner to come over so we can go look for Easter Eggs. After looking for Easter Eggs, Makenzie and Kayden opened their Easter Baskets from the Easter Bunny. They sure did get a lot from the Easter Bunny.
...After all the excitement, Mama G and I went to the store to get a few things to make potatoes salad, and banana bread. When we got home, I started to feed Kayden and tried to get him to go to sleep. Well the both of us ended up falling asleep, Mama G and Chris ended up making the salad and banana bread. Sorry! =)
...After Kenzie woke up from her nap, we head over to My dads for Easter Dinner. I was actually looking forward to this Easter because my sister and I finally were able to stay in one place and have both of our parents there. Everyone got along and all enjoyed everyone's company.
...Dinner was AMMAAZZIINNGG!! My dad got a honey baked ham and turkey! All I have to say is num-num, as Makenzie would say..lol!! My dad also got a 7 layer chocolate cake from Claim Jumpers. Lets just say feeding 7 to 8 people did not do anything to this cake....Once we finished dessert, we loaded up the car and headed over to the Medrano's. [our extended family] Samantha had an Easter Basket for Makenzie and Kayden. [Thank You soo much for everything in each of the baskets] It was good visiting everyone over there.
...We made our way home, and all of us were soo tired from a long but fun day.

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!