Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lets Go Banana's for Kayden's Shower

To start things off...
I would like to Thank My Mom and Aunt for throwing me an awesome baby shower.

Secondly..
I would like to Thank everyone that took the time to come to my shower.
It was great seeing everyone.

Here are some pictures from the Shower...
(Thank you Samantha Medrano for taking pictures)
Diaper Cake Samantha and Ann made...
I LOVE it!

Yummmy Cake!

Cake and I..

Our Princess


And the gifts...

The Torres Girls Made this..


Thanks again to everyone that came to the shower and for all the amazing
things that you gave us for Kayden! =)

1 comment:

  1. Love the monkey theme, looks like Kayden made quite the haul!! Good job Lauri and Diane! Everything looked perfect from the balloons to the cake(s) to the decorations...darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Comments =) Thank You!!