Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where did the Month of October go?

I can not believe that the October is basically over!! Where has the time gone? I honestly feel like we were just getting ready to go to the cabin at the beginning of the month, and now it is already October 27th.
A lot has happen this month...
...Went to art in the park in Boulder City
...Went to the UNLV vs UNR Football Game
...Our First Anniversary
...We went to my family cabin
...We all got a small little cold
...Took Makenzie to the Pumpkin Patch
...Went to My cousin Geoff and Celia Hilts Wedding
...Took Makenzie to the Park
...Then Halloween is in 4 days

In the Upcoming Months.. November and December...
November means THANKSGIVING...YUMMY! (Time to get fatter)
Also in the month of November we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby.
December means MINNESOTA...WooHoo! and CHRISTMAS TIME...
We cant wait to get to MINNESOTA...I think Chris is starting to get home sick, we cant wait to see family, and I cant wait to see how Makenzie acts in the snow..

We have a busy next few months ahead of us and we cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments =) Thank You!!